A swim for every space
With our range of fibreglass pools, it’s never been easier to have a quality pool in your back garden.
Uniquely suited to any lifestyle
Whether for family fun, a lap pool, a pool and spa or a smaller plunge pool, we have a fibreglass pool design for every home and lifestyle. Quick to install and easy to maintain our fibreglass pool packages are the easy way to enjoy the luxury of owning your own pool.
We provide quality fibreglass pool packages in a variety of colours and shapes. From large fibreglass pools to lap pools, leisure pools, spa pools and oval shapes, there’s something for everyone.Book a consultation
Frequently Asked Questions
After the ground is excavated, the pre-constructed shell is delivered and installed along with bond beam reinforcement and plumbing, followed by landscaping, pool fencing and finishing touches.
Fibreglass pools are usually a cheaper option than concrete because they’re pre-built shells that are delivered in one piece and lifted by a crane into a hole in the ground.
Fibreglass pools come in a wide range of shapes, sizes and colours that are moulded into shape in a factory. Because they’re pre-designed they’re not customisable.
Installing a fibreglass pool is a quicker process than building a concrete pool.
Fibreglass pools are easy to clean because of the smooth interior surface and they’re gentle underfoot.
A fibreglass pool is quicker to heat up and retains heat longer.
The maximum depth of a fibreglass pool is 2-4 ft.
We’ve been building fibreglass pools in Sydney for over 10 years and we offer Australia’s most comprehensive warranty, but in general your fibreglass pool should last 30 years.
A fibreglass pool can be delivered and installed quicker than a concrete pool but there can be limitations on space and access. Your in-home pool design consultation with one of our pool experts will discuss which is the best option for you.
- Fibreglass pools are usually a cheaper option than concrete because they’re pre-built shells that are delivered in one piece and lifted by a crane into a hole in the ground.
- Fibreglass pools come in a wide range of shapes, sizes and colours that are moulded into shape in a factory. Because they’re predesigned, they’re not customisable.
- Installing a fibreglass pool is a quicker process than building a concrete pool.
- Fibreglass pools are easy to clean because of the smooth interior surface and they’re gentle underfoot.
- A fibreglass pool is quicker to heat up and retains heat longer.
- The maximum depth of a fibreglass pool is 2-4 ft.
- A concrete pool offers complete design flexibility so you can customise the whole pool including the shape, size, tiling, materials and colour. This means the price for the pool can vary so speak to one of our consultants and get a quote.
- Concrete pools can last longer with regular maintenance, cleansing and resurfacing.
- Concrete pools can de designed to incorporate extra features like water features, extra walls, steps and customised spas.
- Concrete pools can increase the resale value of your home.
- Because of the process involved, concrete pools take longer to build. The project, land and materials will also factor into the time.
- Concrete pools may incur higher maintenance costs than a fibreglass pool.
Fibreglass pools are pre-existing shells that come in a variety of sizes and colours. Because they’re made in the factory and then transported to your home, we can’t customise pool shape or fit custom tiling to the interior. However, you can add water features, pool walls and fencing as well as surrounding tiling to really make your pool unique. From small to extra-large fibreglass pools, there’s sure to be a design that suits your need.
Yes, fibreglass pools retain heat better than concrete pools.
Fibreglass pool prices vary depending on the size but fibreglass pools typically start from $50,000 but this can vary depending on the size of pool, fibreglass manufacturer, site and customer requirements, specific design chosen and more. A concrete pool can cost from $65,000 up as an approximate starting price.
Partnering with a quality fibreglass pool manufacturer, we’re able to deliver an all-in-one package of design, installation and landscaping to make your fibreglass pool a unique asset to your home. Plus we have over 10 years expertise in installing pools in the Sydney and Illawarra area.
Unfortunately we don’t offer renovations or fibreglass pool resurfacing for fibreglass pools.